The Distributed Agile Field Notes newsletter shares my insights, information and experiments every 2-3 weeks on how to improve your distributed agile teams. Sometimes I may publish more often if there is a special event. Your contact info gathered here will not be shared or used for another purpose other than this newsletter. I may occasionally offer opportunities through the newsletter that you can opt-in or ignore. – Mark Kilby
Read about past issues below or sign up to get the latest issue in your inbox using the form.
- What to do when there's no video and other remote facilitation tips
- Want an alternative to the “new normal”?
- Time for Experiments in Distributed Agile (and these field notes)
- Where are you now on going rapidly remote?
- Happy Holidays! (with gifts)
We are currently updating our archive system. Past newsletters will be shared here soon. Please check back. Meanwhile, you can sign up for current newsletter issues using the form to the right.