The Distributed Agile Field Notes newsletter shares my insights, information and experiments every 2-3 weeks on how to improve your distributed agile teams. Sometimes I may publish more often if there is a special event. Your contact info will not be shared or used for another purpose other than this newsletter. I may occasionally offer opportunities through the newsletter that you can opt-in or ignore. – Mark Kilby
Read about past issues below or sign up to get the latest issue in your inbox using the form.
- What to do when there's no video and other remote facilitation tips
- Want an alternative to the “new normal”?
- Time for Experiments in Distributed Agile (and these field notes)
- Where are you now on going rapidly remote?
- Happy Holidays! (with gifts)
Past issues with key stories and articles are shared here 1-2 weeks after they go out on the newsletter. Special offers are only shared on the newsletter.